100% PLACEMENT ORINETED PROGRAM FOR QUALIFIED CANDIDATES
40 seats Only for Placement Assurance *
The Six months Electronics Industrial Training Program is aimed at giving practical exposure of electronics and its related components to passing out electronics engineers. EITP is covered with every kind of practical exposure. The training program starts from very fundamental of Electronics covering to the PCB Design, Electronics products assembling, Testing, Quality Assurance, and very recent Embedded Systems and IoT.
All the modules are covered with hands on practical lessons utilizing the state-of-the-art lab of Centre of Excellence, industrial visits to the manufacturing and assembling plants, live projects of industry in the R&D lab of Center of Excellence, on the job training in our sister manufacturing and assembling plants.
ESDM SECTOR – A Growth Opportunity
- The Electronics System Design & Manufacturing (ESDM) industry includes electronic hardware products and components relating to information technology (IT), office automation, telecom, consumer electronics, aviation, aerospace, defence, solar photovoltaic, nano electronics and medical electronics.
- According to the India Brand Equity Foundation (IBEF), the electronics manufacturing industry in India was valued at $75 billion in 2019-20 and is expected to reach $400 billion by 2025.
- In 2021, India announced its roughly $10 billion dollar Production-Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme to encourage semiconductor and display manufacturing in the country. Also, a Design-Linked Initiative (DLI) scheme to drive global and domestic investment related to design software, IP rights etc.
- India can reach $300 billion worth of electronics manufacturing and exports by 2025-26 if specific product segments with high potential for scale are shortlisted and catered to by way of incentives and policy measures, according to the Vision Document 2.0 prepared by the IT Ministry.
Why Our Curriculum?
Specialized Industry Ready Curriculum:
With a team of decades of Industry experience and Global services Delivery practices we always keep updated with the latest of domain requirements and bring you also on the same platform through our continued delivery mechanism.
Unique Learning Experience:
With our specially crafted curriculum and Continued Support Mechanism We make your experience of learning completely unique. The program gives you a blend of Learning at your own Place , Learn at your own pace, LIVE Faculty Interactions, Remote & LIVE Hands ON facilities, Real world Hardware access and Expert Mentoring Support.
International Collaborations and Recognitions:
With our International collaborations for Industrial Training , Applied Project Developments , Mentoring , We prepare you with global standards and giving access to our global community of growth.
- Instructor Led LIVE Sessions
- Hands On Experience on Hardware and Software
- Electronics Systems Design Hands ON.
- Mentoring Support Post Training
- PRAGYATMIKA VIP Network Access for Industry Mentorship
- Masterclasses, Design House Interaction Sessions
- LMS Access for Video Library, E-Notes, Research Papers, Code Snippet access
- LIVE Chat Support
- Bonus Sessions on Communications and Language.
- Unlimited Hardware Access for Practicals.
- Global Contents and Delivery Mechanism
- Convenient Batch Timings .
- Vendor Network Access to build your supply line.
- Continuous Assessment and Global certification.
- Rewards for Learning Performance
The Admission Process:
- The Program is crafted for Pass Out Students of (Batch of 2022 and 2023) ECE, EEE Department.
- The Entrance Test will be conducted for selection of candidates followed by Interview Process.
- Top 40 Candidates will be selected for EITP Program under CENTRE of EXCELLENCE- IIoT .
- During Program, Candidates will be provided TRAINING with PROJECTS and INTERNSHIP.
- After 6 Months of Completion of Program, Candidates will be provided with Placement.
The Selection Process Structure :
- 60 Mins. Duration of MCQ Test with Skilling Test on Basic Electronics, C Language, Microprocessor, and Microcontrollers, Aptitude Test.
- 2nd Round of Analytical Ability Test based on Problem Understanding, Proposing a Solution and solution aptitude.
- Third Round of Personal Interview to access Interpersonal and Communication abilities.
Embedded Systems, IoT and Industry 4.0
- Embedded Systems, IoT and IIoT.
- Architecture and Differences and from IoT Systems.
- Applications, design principles, standards, System Plan.
- Interoperability, Identification, localization.
- Communication, Software Defined Assets.
- Understanding IT & OT Convergence: Evolution of IIoT.
- Market Statistics, Roadmap for IIoT, Adopters.
- Development, Deployment and Monetization of IIoT.
- Microcontrollers: Backbone of IIoT Sytems
- Microchip PIC Family,SAM Microprocessors, AVR Family and Espressif Family
- Evolution of Industry 4.0
- What is next after this ?
Microcontrollers for Systems Implementation
- MPLABX IDE, ATMEL Studio and Arduino IDE for Application Development.
- Internal Peripherals: PORTs, Timers, Interrupts, ADC, PWM.
- Device Protocols: Serial and Parallel Communications
- External Peripherals: LEDs, Switches, Relays, Sensors, Displays, Motors
- Wifi, BLE, Zigbee, MiWi.
- LPWAN Architecture
- HAN and WAN Architecture
- SMART Factory Networking Protocols
- MQTT Protocol, HTTP Protocol, REST API
Electronics Circuit Design Techniques
- Rules of Electricity
- Electronics Components and Selection
- Analog and Digital Circuits
- Breadboard, PCB Assembly, Testing
- Industrial Measurement Tools
- Simulation and Emulation of Circuits
- Circuit Design Standards.
INDUSTRIAL PCB DESIGN:
- The Circuit Schematics and PCB Creation
- Component Identification, Footprint, Database , Symbols
- Libraries, Layers and Routing
- RF , Noise, High Current, Low Pass Filter Design Considerations
- Mixed Technology Design Schematics
- Quality Check Considerations
- Multilayer PCB Design project
- PCB Fabrication and Sampling
Assembly, Testing , Marketing , QC:
- PCB Fabrication and Assembly of Circuits
- Pre Production Preparations and Standards
- Quality Checks, Assurances and Standardization
- Safety Rules in Soldering, De-soldering, Assembly
- Unit , Block, Circuit, System Level Testing
- BOM, Stock, Defect Sheet, Sampling Sheet Preparation
Corporate Communication Skills
- Effective Presentation Skills.
- Corporate Communications among Colleague, Management, and client
- Project Communication Skills
- Explore Entrepreneurship Skills
Participants have to complete a real Application Level Design and Modelling Project as a part of final evaluation and a necessary criteria for award of program certification.
- PRAGYATMIKA certificate is a highly recognized certificate in Industry Domain.
- Widely accepted in any Microelectronics Industry.
- Our programs are approved and validated by the industry with a unique verification code
- Networking and Idea sharing platform through PRAGYATMIKA VIP Network.
- Opportunity to interact with industry experts and speakers through communication Network
- Global Certification and Skill Assessment Platform
- Global Placements in Core Electronics companies.
- LIVE Industrial Project opportunities as Internship.
- 100% Placement Assurance for Qualified Selected Candidates.
Need More Information
TOOPLE – NOCN(UK) GLOBAL APD CERTIFICATION
NOCN(UK) an International Qualifications regulatory has been creating opportunities through learning and skills development for over 30 years.
TOOOPLE’s endorsed NOCN(UK) Applied Project Development frameworks lead to international certifications that bring standardization to project mentoring and development in higher educational institutions, professional training organizations and Industry.
The frameworks and methods inspires :
- Analytical thinking.
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Develop Critically Considered Approaches to resolving challenges
which improves readiness for the current industrial environment. The INTERNATIONAL QUALIFICATION certification affords students and young professionals opportunities for professional readiness, talent development and professional growth or explorations to support seeking a career change at both foundation and advanced level.
NOCN(UK) APD Certifications are mapped to the skills earned during the Program Training and Project being completed as a part of APD Certification. Profiles mapped with curated skills are made available to prospective global employers in Li Ion Battery Domain.
TOOOPLE Endorsed NOCN(UK) APD Certification facilitates you with :
- INTERNATIONAL Qualifications Certification in Li Ion Domain
- My Credentials – A specialized platform to curate the skills and share with prospective employers.
- JOB MATCH based on your Skills
- TOOOPLE START SMART
- Continued Assessment and Projects
- International Job Opportunities in Li Ion and BMS Domain
To Know More about PRAGYATMIKA Global Dual Certification : Visit Here
Our Support Strategy:
- Industry Qualified Mentors and continually updated Curriculum.
- Freedom of Learning from Anywhere , Anytime with guided Support
- Access to exclusive Wiki on Li Ion, LIVE Chat Support from Faculty and Design House Interactions.
- Personalized Expert suggestions, Feedback and solutions understanding your industry scenario and requirements.
- PRAGYATMIKA Community Support and VIP Network Access for Latest Trends in Industry, Technology Webinars, Peer Support, Industry Insights and knowledge Sharing.
- Expert Mentoring and Support on Short term and Long Term Career/ Entrepreneurial Goals.
- International Certifications for access to Overseas career opportunities.
- Handy Tips and Risk Analysis before starting your own venture.
Special Advantages with PRAGYATMIKA EITP Program :
- All the Modules are hands on in nature. Much of the practical industrial exposure is given.
- 100% placement assurance* to the selected candidate after completion of training. EITP is aimed at preparing the students for industry. We provide 100% placement assurance* to the selected candidates after training based on certain criteria purely on merit basis.
- On the job Training & Industry Visits are provided to the students during the training.
- Live projects of Industry are executed during the training at PRAGYATMIKA. Every student gets chance to work on projects.
Request More Details For Registration
More Testimonials from our Learners
PRAGYATMIKA holds the right to make the modification/change/cancel the program contents, program trainers, event dates or events anytime without prior notification or information.