The last few years have seen the Internet of Things vision grow from a theoretical concept to a major priority for many organizations. As companies integrate IoT devices into their network infrastructures, they’re looking for new ways to use and manage the data they collect.
Since the beginnings of this industry, the Internet of Things market has been on an exciting journey. The sector reached $100 billion in market revenue in 2017, and if it follows forecasts, that figure should grow to around $1.6 trillion by 2025.
IoT Statistics – Key Findings:
- In 2021, there were more than 10 billion active IoT devices.
- It’s estimated that the number of active IoT devices will surpass 25.4 billion in 2030.
- IoT solutions have the potential to generate $4-11 trillion in economic value by 2025.
- It’s estimated that global IoT spending will total $15 trillion in the six-year period between 2019 and 2025.
- The consumer IoT market is estimated to reach $142 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 17%.
- 94% of retailers agree that the benefits of implementing IoT outweigh the risk.
- Live Instructor Led Training with unlimited access of Recorded Videos library.
- 100% Practical Oriented Course.
- Training on Live Hardware working Remotely for Practical Understanding.
- Personal Training kit Available for individuals.
- Trainers and Training from Real Industry Environment
- Frequent Industry Interaction, Access to Design House and Semiconductor companies Conferences and Technical events.
- Selected participants get opportunity to work on Live Industry Projects as Intern after the program.
- PRAGYATMIKA Club Membership for 1 Year for Support, Guidance, Handholding and Mentorship.
- Exercises , Evaluations , Mini projects , Projects all during the program.
- Introduction to IoT Systems, Design Architecture, Technology Requirements, Tools for Design, Design Life cycle.
- The Embedded Systems, Architecture and Design Aspects, Tools and Technology.
- Microchip’s Microcontrollers , PIC Design Architecture, SFR, CONFIG, PORTx & TRISx, ICSP.
- 8 Bit Core, 32 Bit Core Microcontroller.
- MPLABX IDE, MPLABXPRESS, and Visual Development Tool
- Algorithms and Flow Charts
- Design of Algorithms and Program Flow Charts
- C Language – Data , Program, Variables , Operators
- Microcontroller SFR – PORTx and TRISx
- Inputs and Output devices – LED , Switch, Digital Sensors, Relays, Buzzers , Transistors.
- Timing in IoT Systems Design
- Systems Schedulers and Interrupts .
- Interrupt Service Routines and hardware Stack
- Digital Displays
- Static Display and Dynamic Display
- Loops and Conditions in C Language
- Functions in C Language
- Analog Sensors
- Analog and Digital Conversion peripherals
- ADC Control Registers , Result Registers
- Analog Sensors Interfacing.
- Serial Communication in Microcontrollers
- EUSART,USART and UART Peripheral
- Local device Communication and Control
- Wireless Device Communication
- Bluetooth and BLE
- BLE Devices and PAN Network
- IoT and IIoT
- IoT Systems Architecture
- The Cyber Physical Systems
- 32 Bit IoT Application Design
- MQTT, HTTP. COAP, REST API ,WIFI ,GSM,LORAWAN ,
- 32 Bit Dual Core CPU for IoT Applications
- IoT Data Analytics Platform
- IoT Dashboard for Device Control
- Charts, Graphs , Gauge Display for IoT Dashboard
- Automatic Device Control
- Remote Device Control on IoT
- Application of IoT for Control and Analytics
- Role of IoT Dashboards
- IoT Device Data Storage
- IoT Dashboard Platforms
- Device and Services in IoT Dashboard
- The Cloud Computing for IoT
- Device Cloud and Voice Cloud
- The Google Assistant/ ALEXA and integration of AI in IoT
- Voice Based Application Design
- Project Case Studies on IoT Device Communications
- Project Case Studies on IoT Data Analytics Platform and Devices
- Project Case Studies on Voice Based IoT Application design
- Project Case Studies on IoT Server Application
Schedule of Session:
- The Program is delivered Online LIVE for 6 WEEKS Duration.
- The Sessions are Scheduled are scheduled Four Days in a Week (MON,TUE,WED,THU).
- The Average duration of Session is 120 Minutes.
Unique Benefits of Enrolling in Program:
- Live Training through the Faculties already working in Embedded Systems and IoT industry.
- Free Access to Video Contents, Design Documents, Technical Manuals, Notes , etc. During and Post completion of Training
- LIVE Technology support through a dedicated Technology Support Help Desk post training Till One Year.
- Free Access to PRAGYATMIKA VIP Network for Lifetime for Networking with Same domain Professionals.
- Vendor Identification Support to build your Supply Chain Network.
- Hands On Training Approach with Learn from your Own Place Facility.
- Global Certification earning Opportunity recognized world wide professional organizations.
- Career and Mentoring Support.
- Online LIVE Sessions.
- Remote Hardware access for LIVE Hands ON.
- Recorded Videos of Session after each session.
- Continuous Evaluation and Grading.
- Mini Project.
- Dual Certification (Training and Project).
Session Structure and Outcome:
- 100+ Hours of LIVE Instructor led learning.
- 40 Hours of Project Implementation.
- Post Training Query Resolution and Support.
- Post Training Industry Interaction Facility.
- Industry Internship Opportunity.
Need More Information
Our Support Strategy
- Industry Qualified Mentors and continually updated Curriculum.
- Freedom of Learning from Anywhere , Anytime with guided Support
- Access to exclusive Wiki on IoT, LIVE Chat Support from Faculty and Design House Interactions.
- Personalized Expert suggestions, Feedback and solutions understanding your industry scenario and requirements.
- PRAGYATMIKA Community Support and VIP Network Access for Latest Trends in Industry, Technology Webinars, Peer Support, Industry Insights and knowledge Sharing.
- Expert Mentoring and Support on Short term and Long Term Career/ Entrepreneurial Goals.
- International Certifications for access to Overseas career opportunities.
- Handy Tips and Risk Analysis before starting your own venture.
REGISTRATION ENQUIRY FOR PROGRAM
Testimonials of Our Learners:
PRAGYATMIKA holds the right to make the modification/change/cancel the program contents, program trainers, event dates or events anytime without prior notification or information.