“The Most In-demand Li Ion Battery Design Training Program for Battery Engineers ,Career Seekers , EV Professionals with #Internationally Accredited Certification.”
With the wide application of Li Ion Batteries from the E-Mobility space to portable handheld devices , the industry is gaining momentum and achieving new heights in terms of global sales and revenue generation.
The growth opportunity in Li Ion Battery domain is tremendous. The annual Li Ion battery market in India is set to grow at CAGR of 37.5 % to reach 132 GWh in 2030 . The cumulative Li Ion Battery Market size is estimated to increase from 2.9 GWh in 2018 to reach about 800 GWh by 2030. The global Li Ion Battery Market is set to reach revenue of USD 100 Billion in next 5 Year.
As a battery engineer , it becomes utmost important to the life cycle of batteries, their chemistries, characteristics, life estimations, safety concerns, battery electronics around it and many more. Thousands of companies are waiting for a right skilled professional who can handle the design to production process and ensure a safe and secure performing Li Ion Battery Pack.
Why Our Curriculum?
Specialized Industry Ready Curriculum:
With a team of decades of Industry experience and Global services Delivery practices we always keep updated with the latest of domain requirements and bring you also on the same platform through our continued delivery mechanism.
Unique Learning Experience:
With our specially crafted curriculum and Continued Support Mechanism We make your experience of learning completely unique. The program gives you a blend of Learning at your own Place , Learn at your own pace, LIVE Faculty Interactions, Remote & LIVE Hands ON facilities, Real world Hardware access and Expert Mentoring Support.
International Collaborations and Recognitions:
With our International collaborations for Industrial Training , Applied Project Developments , Mentoring , We prepare you with global standards and giving access to our global community of growth.
- Instructor Led LIVE Sessions
- Hands On Experience on Hardware and Software
- Battery Pack Assembly Hands ON.
- Mentoring Support Post Training
- PRAGYATMIKA VIP Network Access for Industry Mentorship
- EV Masterclass, Design House Interaction Sessions
- LMS Access for Video Library, E-Notes, Research Papers, Code Snippet access
- LIVE Chat Support
- Bonus Sessions on BMS and BTMS.
- DIY Kits Available for POST Training Practices at your location
- Global Contents and Delivery Mechanism
- Convenient Batch Timings suitable to Professionals and Office Goers.
- Vendor Network Access to build your supply line.
- Continuous Assessment and Global certification.
- Rewards for Learning Performance
The Program is crafted for:
- The Program is Designed for Entrepreneurs and Engineers looking to step in the Li Ion Battery Design.
- Electric Vehicle Domain Professional / Entrepreneurs looking for In-depth Battery Information.
- The Professionals working in SOLAR or other Renewable Energy Domain.
- Existing Battery Professionals looking for upgrade in their knowledge.
- The Professionals working in Energy Storage / UPS / Inverter Domain.
- Battery Domain Research Professional looking to start a career in Li Ion Battery domain.
- B.E. / B.Tech. /Diploma Students Looking for career in Li Ion Battery Domain.
Introduction to Batteries:
The section covers from introduction of batteries to application, the terms in Battery Domain, A trend analysis, concerns in Battery Domain, Analysis on Li Ion Technology, Future Energy Trends, Global Scope and Opportunities.
Li Ion Cell Technology:
A In -depth discussion on Li Ion Chemistry, the manufacturing process, Cell Packaging, Life Cycle, Capacity Estimations , Charging and Discharging Profiles and factors of impact.
Li Ion Cell Selection and Testing :
How to select a Li Ion Chemistry for your application requirements with cell level testing and quality assurance parameters.
Li Ion Battery Pack Design and Assembly:
Calculate the capacity of Battery Pack as per your application requirement with specifications of Electrical, Mechanical and Thermal Design considerations with cell pack arrangement and welding methods.
Li Ion Battery Pack Modelling:
Software Modelling of estimation of Life, Charge and Discharge Characteristics, Thermal, Mechanical and Electrical properties and many more.
Standards and Certification for LIB Pack:
A detailed discussion on Local, Regional and International Safety standards for construction, transportation, storage, application of Li Ion Battery Pack with homologation approach.
Second Life Application:
How to estimate the Buy back capacity of Li Ion Battery Pack. How to use the Li Ion batteries for 2nd Life Application. What are the application areas. Steps for secondary usage of Li Ion Battery Pack. Tools and Machineries required for repurposing of Li Ion Battery Pack.
Li Ion Battery Factory Setup:
How to establish your own Li Ion battery assembly plant with tools, ,machineries, raw materials, manpower, etc. . What are the financing opportunities ? What are the the Govt. policies ? Business Models and Opportunities in Li Ion Battery domain.
SMART BATTERY and BMS APPLICATION:
The relevance of microelectronics in Battery Technology. The Battery electronics and BMS architecture. Selection and implementation of a BMS for your Li Ion Battery pack. The BMS Balancing methods, Communication and Battery Diagnostics with BMS.
Participants have to complete a real Application Level Design and Modelling Project as a part of final evaluation and a necessary criteria for award of program certification.
- Li Ion Cell Chemistry Analysis
- Cell Life, Capacity, SOC, Voltage, IR, Charge and Discharge
- Cell Charging Profile Characterization
- Modelling Electrical and Mechanical Properties
- Battery Pack Assembly
- Cell Spot Welding
- Series and Parallel Battery Arrangement
- BMS Connection and Arrangement
- Preparing a complete Battery Pack from Scratch with BMS and BTMS.
- Battery Plant Setup requirements
- Financing and Policies in Li Ion Battery Business
- How to setup a Li Ion Battery business and plant
Li Ion Battery Assembly Hands ON
Li Ion Battery Hands ON Sessions:
- Cell Parameter Measurements and Cell Sorting – Voltage, Internal Resistance and Capacity
- CELL Modelling – Electrical and Electrochemical Modelling
- Cell Capacity Estimations – DP Model
- Battery Pack Designs and Simulations for various types of applications
- Firmware Modelling of Cell
- Battery Pack Mechanical Design Modelling
- Battery Pack Electrical Design Modelling
- SOC, SOH and Temperature Measurements
- Series and Parallel Connections and Li Ion Cell SPOT Welding
- Preparing a complete Battery Pack from Scratch with BMS and BTMS in Hardware
- BMS Modelling
- Thermal Management System Modelling
Need More Information
TOOPLE – NOCN(UK) GLOBAL APD CERTIFICATION
NOCN(UK) an International Qualifications regulatory has been creating opportunities through learning and skills development for over 30 years.
TOOOPLE’s endorsed NOCN(UK) Applied Project Development frameworks lead to international certifications that bring standardization to project mentoring and development in higher educational institutions, professional training organizations and Industry.
The frameworks and methods inspires :
- Analytical thinking.
- Collaborative Problem Solving
- Develop Critically Considered Approaches to resolving challenges
which improves readiness for the current industrial environment. The INTERNATIONAL QUALIFICATION certification affords students and young professionals opportunities for professional readiness, talent development and professional growth or explorations to support seeking a career change at both foundation and advanced level.
NOCN(UK) APD Certifications are mapped to the skills earned during the Program Training and Project being completed as a part of APD Certification. Profiles mapped with curated skills are made available to prospective global employers in Li Ion Battery Domain.
TOOOPLE Endorsed NOCN(UK) APD Certification facilitates you with :
- INTERNATIONAL Qualifications Certification in Li Ion Domain
- My Credentials – A specialized platform to curate the skills and share with prospective employers.
- JOB MATCH based on your Skills
- TOOOPLE START SMART
- Continued Assessment and Projects
- International Job Opportunities in Li Ion and BMS Domain
To Know More about PRAGYATMIKA Global Dual Certification : Visit Here
Our Support Strategy:
- Industry Qualified Mentors and continually updated Curriculum.
- Freedom of Learning from Anywhere , Anytime with guided Support
- Access to exclusive Wiki on Li Ion, LIVE Chat Support from Faculty and Design House Interactions.
- Personalized Expert suggestions, Feedback and solutions understanding your industry scenario and requirements.
- PRAGYATMIKA Community Support and VIP Network Access for Latest Trends in Industry, Technology Webinars, Peer Support, Industry Insights and knowledge Sharing.
- Expert Mentoring and Support on Short term and Long Term Career/ Entrepreneurial Goals.
- International Certifications for access to Overseas career opportunities.
- Handy Tips and Risk Analysis before starting your own venture.
Unique Benefits of Enrollment
- Live Training through the Faculties already working in Renewable Energy and EV Domain.
- Free Access to Video Contents, Design Documents, Technical Manuals, Notes , etc. During and Post completion of Training
- LIVE Technology support through a dedicated Technology Support Help Desk post training Till One Year.
- Free Access to PRAGYATMIKA VIP Network for Lifetime for Networking with Same domain Professionals.
- Vendor Identification Support to build your Supply Chain Network.
- Hands On Training Approach with Learn from your Own Place Facility.
- Li Ion Battery Plant Production Flow and Project Report Preparation Facility.
- Global Certification earning Opportunity recognized world wide professional organizations.
- Career and Mentoring Support.
Request More Details For Registration
More Testimonials from our Learners
PRAGYATMIKA holds the right to make the modification/change/cancel the program contents, program trainers, event dates or events anytime without prior notification or information.