Internship Positions: Full Time Electric Vehicles and Li Ion Battery Design
Internship Mode : Remote Location and In -Office
Duration: 6-12 Months
Stipend: Performance Based.
Nationality : India
Apply By: 15th November 2022 .
We are a young company with exceptional capabilities in Electronics Design, Consultancy and Training. We handle Electronics Development work for the OEMs from the ideation to implementation of project/ product. We work very closely with the top global R&D houses with exposure to the latest of technology and tools. Our primary working domains are: Control Electronics, Electric Vehicles, Medical Instrumentation, Battery Electronics, Architectural Lighting, Timing and Measurement Instrumentation, Automotive Electronics and Power Electronics.
- Work on development of EV Powertrain Development
- Design and preparation EV Electronics Systems
- Li Ion Battery Pack Design and Assembly
- Battery Electronics Design and Maintenance
- Preparation of Test cases and Modules of Project
- Testing and Debugging of System
- Procurement of Components
- Preparation of Working Manuals, Training Manuals and Technical Articles, Videos
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively. Good to have previous development experience on Embedded Systems Products.
- Previous Project Work experiences on Electric vehicles and Automotive Systems Designs will be preferred. The Projects may be academic project with defined set applications or any Client centric Freelance Project.
- Strong Documentation and writing skill for project documentation.
- Excellent knowledge of Motors, Heat Management, Battery Pack knowledge will be preferred.
- Willing to travel in case of project deployment / testing requirements (Within / Outside of India)
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills, fluency in English and Strong verbal communication will be preferred.
- Integrity, Passion and Problem Solving Skills are necessary for the job profile.
UG or PG :B.Tech./B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Comp. Sc., Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication/ Comp. Sc./Mechanical /Electrical / Automotive Systems, Passout candidates.
Interested Candidates can send their resume on
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
With Subject line: “IMPORTANT: RESUME FOR E-AUTOMOTIVE AND BATTERY INTERNSHIP POSITION”.
Please also send some samples of your previous work e.g. reference of any working project / product, any video of your project working, samples of project documentation.
- Work with the guidance and standards of world leading semiconductor design houses.
- International Project Certification qualification from the Govt. of UK assessment agency.
- 5 Days Week Work Schedule.
- Social, health and Intellectual security benefits.
- Opportunity to present research papers Internationally and earn patents.
- Qualified Interns will get permanent position post their internship.