Core Embedded Systems & IoT Systems Design
Open Positions: Full Time IoT Systems Design Engineer
Work Mode : In – Office
Experience: 12-24 Months
Nationality : India
Job Locations: Delhi- NCR and Hyderabad
We are a young company with exceptional capabilities in Electronics Design, Consultancy and Training. We handle Electronics Development work for the OEMs from the ideation to implementation of project/ product. We work very closely with the top global R&D houses with exposure to the latest of technology and tools. Our primary working domains are: Control Electronics, Electric Vehicles, Medical Instrumentation, Battery Electronics, Architectural Lighting, Timing and Measurement Instrumentation, Automotive Electronics and Power Electronics.
- Work on development of PIC, AVR, STM, TI Core Microcontroller based firmware, drivers and embedded software for IoT Devices .
- Design and preparation of Schematics and Circuits.
- Preparation of Test cases and Modules of Project.
- Preparation of Working Manuals, Training Manuals and Technical Articles, Videos.
- Develop the framework design of Embedded Systems Hardware and monitor the PCB Design for them.
- Troubleshoot and support the deployed products.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively. Must have previous development experience on Embedded Systems Products.
- Previous Project Work experiences on Core Embedded Systems Designs and IoT Projects will be preferred.
- Strong Working Experiences on Microchip Development Tools, STM Development Tools is must.
- Can work with IoT Clouds, Ready development boards and communication protocols implementation knowledge is must.
- Strong Documentation and writing skill for project documentation.
- Excellent knowledge of Networking concepts and programming knowledge of operating System Linux and Window.
- Willing to travel in case of project delivery deployment / testing requirements (Within / Outside of India)
- Strong Interpersonal communication skills, fluency in English and Strong verbal communication will be preferred.
- Integrity, Passion and Problem Solving Skills are necessary for the job profile.
UG or PG :B.Tech./B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Comp. Sc., Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication/ Comp. Sc. Passout candidates.
Interested Candidates can fill up their information on Link : https://forms.gle/pdqgGMsnRzq3o3P48
- Work with the guidance and standards of world leading semiconductor design houses.
- International Project Certification qualification from the Govt. of UK assessment agency.
- 5 Days Week Work Schedule.
- Social, health and Intellectual security benefits.
- Opportunity to present research papers Internationally and earn patents.