EDP In Li Ion BATTERY TECHNOLOGY
May 28 @ 2:30 PM – May 29 @ 7:30 PM IST
With the wide application of Li Ion Batteries from the E-Mobility space to portable handheld devices , the industry is gaining momentum and achieving new heights in terms of global sales and revenue generation. The opportunities are endless batteries from design consultancy to actually taking your step further for Pack Manufacturing. At the same time, there is a tremendous requirement for trained manpower and requirement of adequate techno-managerial knowledge before starting your entrepreneurship journey in the domain.
Without a sound understanding of Characteristics and behaviors of Li Ion Cell , the design sustainability of your product and business will always be in question?
A business driven with sound domain knowledge leads to your growth and always enables you to make informed decisions about your product and mitigate the risks associated with it. This becomes more important for such a type of product which can become life threatening some of the time for your customer and put your brand at risk.
HIGHLIGHTS OF PROGRAM:
- Instructor Led LIVE Sessions.
- Hands On Experience for Cell and Battery Pack Testing
- Battery Pack Design and Assembly Hands ON.
- Mentoring Support Post Training.
- PRAGYATMIKA VIP Network Access for Industry Mentorship.
- EV Masterclass, Design House Interaction Sessions.
- LMS Access for Video Library, E-Notes, Research Papers, Code Snippet access.
- DIY Kits Available for POST Training Practices at your location.
- Global Contents and Delivery Mechanism.
- Further Specialized Training Support at discount rates.
- The Faculties of the program are Industrial consultants having 10-15 Yrs. of industry experience working on various EV and Li Ion Battery Technology projects.
CONTENTS OF PROGRAM:
- Li Ion Batteries and Application
- Li Ion Battery Introduction and Application
- Li Ion Batteries for EV, Solar, Home Appliances, Drones and Sensors
- LI ion Chemistries and Types
- Comparative Analysis of Chemistries
- Why Electronics control in Management of Li Ion
- Safety Requirements of Li Ion Chemistry
- Li Ion Domain Terminologies
- Li Ion Cell Types and Chemistries
- Li Ion Cells and Battery Pack Acceptance
- Selecting Right Cell for your application
- Cell Acceptance Testing
- Cell Sorting and Selection for Battery Pack
- Cell Form Factors and analysis
- Li Ion Power and Energy Cell Profiles
- Li Ion Charging Profile
- Li Ion Discharging Profile
- Battery Pack Acceptance Testing
- Electrical and Mechanical properties quality assurance of Cells and Battery Pack
- LIB BATTERY PACK – Electrical and Mechanical Designs
- Li Ion Battery Pack Design Calculations for your application
- Cell Series and Parallel
- Cell Arrangements and Relevance in Battery Pack Design
- Design of a Remotely monitored Battery Pack
- Battery Pack Design for Electric Vehicle Application
- Battery Pack Design for Energy Storage System
- Battery Pack Design for Lead Acid Replacement
- Mathematical Modelling for Bus Bar and Wire Length.
- Cell Welding Methods
- Differences between Types of Welding.
- Li Ion Battery Pack Simulation – Electrical and Mechanical
- Commercials of Li Ion Battery Packs
- Li Ion Battery Pack Effective Costing
- Li Ion Battery Pack Business Models
- Where to Start and How much funds required?
- Tests required for battery Pack quality before deployment
- Government Policies and Support
- How to Start your OWN Battery Business Startup
- A personalized consultation
SCHEDULE OF SESSION:
DAY 1 : 07th May 2022
- Session 1 : 02:30 PM – 05:00 PM
- Session 2 : 05:30 PM – 07:30 PM
- DAY 2 : 08th May 2022
- Session 3 : 02:30 PM – 05:00 PM
- Session 4 : 05:30 PM – 07:30 PM
PROGRAM FEE (Within INDIA)
PROGRAM FEE(Outside INDIA)
USD 95 / EURO 80
PROGRAM FEE PAYMENT (Within India):
PROGRAM FEE PAYMENT (Outside India):