IoT & E-AI Design Challenge – Waste to Worth
October 2, 2023 @ 8:00 AM – January 20, 2024 @ 5:00 PM IST
Every year, 50 million tons of e-waste ends up in landfills.
Challenge Name : IoT & E-AI Design Challenge – WASTE to WORTH
The Requirements : Everyday varieties of E-waste Material you will find around yourself. With a general perspective they are either waste, Defunct, Not further operational, out of fashion, etc. With the use of Technologies of IoT /E-AI , you will have to make them worthy, useful, back in life and operational. You will have to build prototype which can turn an E-WASTE Product to WORTHY using IoT and AI, Implement the solution and Display finally to the Judges.
THE CHALLENGE STAGES
Fill This Application Form and Submit your Design Challenge Idea.
Selected Idea Team will have to make presentation of their idea in front of Jury for Selection.
The selected Teams from STAGE 2 , will build their Prototypes , Write Blogs during Prototype Preparation, Make Videos, Gather Reviews on the Built through Peers, Take part in Group Discussions.
Final Display of Project in Front of JUDGES and Final Selection of Winner
Participations and Eligibility
- You can participate Individually or with a Team Partner. Maximum Two persons are allowed in a Team.
- The Participants should be from ECE, EEE, CS and Mech. Branch and the challenge is open for 2nd -4th Year Students.
- You can apply with Multiple Challenge Solution Idea either individually or in a group. It is necessary that the Project Idea should be different in each submission.
- The Participation is only open for B.E. / B.Tech. Students or Passout Students in 2023 from Dept. of ECE,EEE,CS & Mech. .
- The Participants must be from a College/ University within Hyderabad region.
1. Start of Application : 02nd Oct 2023 (Monday)
2. End of Application : 31st OCT 2023 (Tuesday)
3. Date of Presentation (STAGE 2) : 8th -10th NOV 2023 (Wed – Fri)
4. Start of Prototype Building (STAGE 3) : 16th NOV 2023 (Thursday)
5. End of Prototype Building (STAGE 3) : 14th JAN 2024 (Sunday)
6. Display of Project for Review (STAGE 4): 15th – 19th JAN 2024 (Mon – Fri)
7. Final Judgement and Prize Distribution : 20th JAN 2024 (Saturday)
Rs. 5000/- CASH Prize + Gift Coupons + Hardware Kit
1st & 2nd Runner UP Team
Rs. 2500/- CASH Prize + Gift Coupons + Hardware Kit
Consolation Prize – 2 Finalists
Participation Certificate : Participation Certificate will be given to all Finalists.
The Event is Jointly Organized by CENTRE of EXCELLENCE – INDUSTRIAL IoT and IQAC, MCET . The Prizes are sponsored by PRAGYATMIKA, The Power of Intelligence.
The event will be judged by group of Academicians and Professionals from Industry. The Names of Judges will be disclosed later.
- The Mentoring support for the idea development you can avail through CENTRE of EXCELLENCE -IIoT .
- Centre of Excellence -IIoT will conduct Webinars /Workshops/ Trainings on IoT , E-AI , etc. during challenge period for skill enhancement.
- Members of CENTRE of EXCELLENCE -IIoT may avail the facility of CoE -IIoT for development and practice of their idea before final development of prototype. To Know more about Membership , Contact on +91-9654596573 / 997119227229 (Whatsapp)
HARDWARE and KIT:
- To take participation in the design challenge , the participants have to use their own hardware and resources.
- You can purchase Hardware through PRAGYATMIKA E-Store. For purchasing Hardware drop your list on +91-9654596573 /9971192729 (Whatsapp).
For More Information Contact
SUBMIT YOUR IDEA CLICK HERE
The organizers hold the rights to make changes in the dates, prize money, terms of participation and challenges and the participants will be duly informed.
Centre of Excellence -Industrial IoT , MCET Hyderabad
Hyderabad, Telangana 500001 India 9654596573