Date : 07th JULY – 09th JULY [ 09:30 AM – 5:00 PM ]
Overview IoT Systems:
The last few years have seen the Internet of Things (IoT Systems )vision grow from a theoretical concept to a major priority for many organizations. As companies integrate IoT devices into their network infrastructures, they’re looking for new ways to use and manage the data they collect.
Since the beginnings of this industry, the Internet of Things market has been on an exciting journey. The sector reached $100 billion in market revenue in 2017, and if it follows forecasts, that figure should grow to around $1.6 trillion by 2025.
IoT Systems Statistics – Key Findings:
- In 2022, there were more than 10 billion active IoT devices.
- It’s estimated that the number of active IoT devices will surpass 25.4 billion in 2030.
- IoT solutions have the potential to generate $4-11 trillion in economic value by 2025.
- It’s estimated that global IoT spending will total $15 trillion in the six-year period between 2019 and 2025.
- The consumer IoT market is estimated to reach $142 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 17%.
- 94% of retailers agree that the benefits of implementing IoT outweigh the risk.
- Instructor Led Hands ON Training with unlimited access of Course Contents.
- 100% Practical Oriented Course.
- Training on Live Hardware for Practical Understanding.
- Practice Session available post training/ workshop.
- Trainers and Training from Real Industry Environment
- Frequent Industry Interaction, Access to Design House and Semiconductor companies Conferences and Technical events through CoE.
- Centre of Excellence Membership for 1 Year for Support, Guidance, Handholding and Mentorship.
- The Internet of Things
- Application and Examples of Internet of Things
- Benefits and Use Cases in Engineering Domains
- Role of Microcontrollers and Peripherals in IoT Systems
- Architecture of an IoT System Design
- Hardware and Software resources of an IoT System
- Network resources of an IoT System
- 32 Bit Core Espressif Microcontrollers for System Design
- Esplore and Arduino Development IDE
- IO with Microcontrollers
- Digital and Analog System Control using IoT Microcontroller
- IoT Cloud for Application Design
- IoT Dashboard for Application Data Display and Control
- Sensor Interfacing with Microcontroller
- Reading Sensor Data and Display in Remote Environment
- WiFi, MQTT, HTTP, BLE Protocol for IoT Application Design
- Accepting Commands from Remote Cloud and Control Devices
- Integrating IoT Application
Hands on Session:
Setup of IDE and Development Board Setup
• Sensors and actuators interfacing
• Sensor Data publishing on Cloud
•Setup of Cloud IDE and IoT Dashboard
- Connections and Feeds in IoT Cloud
- Graphs and Charts in IoT Cloud
- Integration of IoT Enabled Sensor and Actuator interfacing in Cloud Environment
Schedule of Workshop:
- The Program will be delivered on 7th -9th July 2023 ( Fri – Sun).
- The Sessions on Friday are Scheduled from 02:15 PM -05:00 PM.
- The sessions on Saturday are scheduled from 09:30 AM – 05:00 PM.
Unique Benefits of Enrolling in Workshop:
- Hands ON Training through the Faculties already working in Embedded Systems and IoT industry.
- Free Access to Video Contents, Design Documents, Technical Manuals, Notes , etc. During and Post completion of Training
- LIVE Technology support through a dedicated Technology Support Help Desk post training.
- Free Access to PRAGYATMIKA VIP Network for Lifetime for Networking with Same domain Professionals.
- Vendor Identification Support to build your Supply Chain Network.
- Hands On Training Approach with Learn from your Own Place Facility.
- Global Certification earning Opportunity recognized world wide professional organization
- Career and Mentoring Support.
- Hands ON Face to Face Contact Sessions.
- LIVE Hardware Access for Hands ON Session.
- PRAGYATMIKA MASTERCLASS Access.
- Continuous Evaluation and Grading.
- Mini Project Mentoring
- Certification from Centre of Excellence.
Our Support Strategy
- Industry Qualified Mentors and continually updated Curriculum.
- Freedom of Learning from Anywhere , Anytime with guided Support
- Access to exclusive Wiki on IoT, LIVE Chat Support from Faculty and Design House Interactions.
- Personalized Expert suggestions, Feedback and solutions understanding your industry scenario and requirements.
- PRAGYATMIKA Community Support and VIP Network Access for Latest Trends in Industry, Technology Webinars, Peer Support, Industry Insights and knowledge Sharing.
- Expert Mentoring and Support on Short term and Long Term Career/ Entrepreneurial Goals.
- International Certifications for access to Overseas career opportunities.
- Handy Tips and Risk Analysis before starting your own venture.
Fee for Workshop :
Testimonials of Our Learners:
REGISTER FOR WORKSHOP
NEED MORE INFORMATION ON REGISTRATION
PRAGYATMIKA holds the right to make the modification/change/cancel the program contents, program trainers, event dates or events anytime without prior notification or information.